The e-commerce environment is in continuous evolution and is becoming increasingly demanding. The need for an end-to-end enterprise solution that provides flexibility for both customers and businesses was the golden goal for decades.
However, in pursuing this goal, systems have become more complex, harder to manage and implement and the integration with evolving agile enterprise architectures is becoming an extremely challenging task.
This is where Overture Commerce, as a next-generation e-commerce solution, comes in. This allows large-size enterprises to take advantage of the flexibility and advanced capabilities of a full Customer Experience Management (CXM) implementation.
For organizations running in a .NET environment and wishing to establish or strengthen their digital business model, it provides a cost-effective and efficient way to engage, sell to, and serve customers across multiple touch points.
- Deliver the experience of online and traditional brick and mortar stores through an omni-channel approach.
- Open architecture to suit any products, services or industries in a B2C or B2B scenario.
- Take advantage of a message-based service architecture that exposes an entity model as an API.
- Implement heavy transactional models with a configurable and scalable e-commerce foundation.
- Flexible deployment models taking advantage of public cloud, private cloud or a hybrid approach.
- Bridge the gap between e-commerce, m-commerce and s-commerce on one platform.
- Easily deploy across multiple geographically-distributed datacenters with a fully scalable solution.
- Expand your market reach with quick-to-deploy international e-commerce supporting multi-currency, global shipping and logistics.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Does your organization require an overarching technology architecture?
- Do you have capacity constraints, peak-availability and strict cost-effectiveness requirements.
- How do you plan to handle the interactions between e-commerce and all the other CXM systems and workloads?
- Have you considered the benefits of a Commerce-as-a-Service (CaaS) approach?
- Is your organization ready to move from a multi-channel thinking to an omni-channel approach?
- Is bringing together and streamlining online, in-store, social, mobile and call center interactions with customers a top priority?
READY FOR THE FIRST STEP?
.NET e-commerce on your terms? Yes, it does exist. Find out more by connecting with e-commerce specialists here.