Pushing the physical limits of retail with four digital store experiences
To facilitate an experience where a purchase that was started online can be completed in-store and vice versa, organizations need to bring together many disparate back-end systems to deliver the frictionless purchasing experience customers expect.
Follow Emma’s seamless path to purchase from online research to outstanding personal service in-store with a retailer that understands the power of innovation to leverage their stores and employees as a competitive advantage.
In this ebook, you'll discover how to:
- Redefine the role of stores
- Embrace technological innovation
- Drive service enhancements
- Improve operating margins
- Create a cultural shift
- Enable staff that reinforce brand values